Friday, March 27, 2015

April Fools' Day Informational Text & Poetic Devices Activity


Looking for something that's Common Core aligned, April Fools' themed, and will also provide a bit of a review for end of year testing???  Then my April Fools' Day Informational Text and Poetic Devices pack is the perfect activity to use.


What's included:
  • 2 Informational Texts on the History of April Fools’ Day
  • Close Reading Questions
  • Questions that require CITING Evidence from text
  • The song, “Why Do Fools Fall in Love” by Frankie Lymon 
  • Activity requiring students to identify figurative language and rhyme scheme
  • Link to music video
  • Answers Included
To see more of my products, visit my TPT store, Lit w/ Lyns! 

Also follow me on Pinterest!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lit-With-Lyns 


3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Keep up the good work! You should add a follow button so people can follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! How do I add a follow button?

      Delete
    2. I figured it out! So glad you suggested that!!!

      Delete