Sunday, April 5, 2015

Reading/LA End of Year Test Prep Task Cards

Are you looking for end of year E/LA test prep?  I was trying to think of what would help my students to stay engaged, while also being actively involved in the test prep review process.  At this time of year, we all know that can be quite challenging.  I thought of some activities that have kept my students' attention this year:  group work, movement, and task cards!  They absolutely LOVE activities that involve task cards.  So I decided to create some that could serve as a review in many of the areas that they will be tested on in a few, short weeks!



This product includes 56 total task cards:
  • 36 Common Core vocab task cards
  • 13 Text Structure Task Cards
  • 7 Point of View Task Cards
To purchase this product, click to go directly to the link.




Follow Lyndsey's board Lit w/ Lyns on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment