Friday, July 15, 2016

Why Every Teacher Should Use Google Classroom

This year our school district began using Google Apps for Education.  Although I was familiar with Google Drive and how amazing it was, I had no idea that Google Classroom could be just as amazing!  I've really became a little (ok, extremely) obsessed!!!  So that other educators can share in my obsession, I decided to do a post about why EVERY teacher should be using Google Classroom.

Top 5 Reasons:




For directions on how to create assignments, see my blog post on Erintegration.




As I stated previously, a great deal of the assignments done in Google Classroom are completed using Google Drive.  I found an incredible chart from Cult of Pedagogy that may help you to understand how the components of Google tools relate to one another.
I would love to hear how you use Google Classroom and/or Google Drive with your students.  Tell me about it in the comments.

1 comment: